Algorithmics for Data Scientists -- 2019/2020
- Four programming tasks given during the course (4x5%)
- Some programming tasks will be homeworks, which have to be solved by the given deadline; one of them can be corrected later (one day before the exam).
- Some programming tasks (at most 2) will be solved during special sessions.
- Programming tasks can be solved in either C++ or Python; other languages require an approval of the lecturer.
- Two short tests (30 minutes) during the lecture (2x10%)
- Exam (60%) consisting of theoretical questions and exercises
- To pass the course, you have to gain at least 50% of points during the semester, 50% of points from theoretical questions in the exam, and 50% of points from exercises in the exam.