Algorithmics for Data Scientists -- 2017
- Four programming tasks (homeworks) given during the course (4x5%)
- Programming tasks have to be solved by the given deadline; one of them can be corrected later.
- Programming tasks can be solved in either C++ or Python; other languages require an approval of the lecturer.
- Exam (80%) consisting of theoretical questions and exercises
- Students has to gain at least 50% of points from homeworks, 50% of points from theoretical questions in the exam, and 50% of points from exercises in the exam.