Ta strona ma polski odpowiednik
I work at the Department of Biomathematics and Game Theory.
I'm a member of
- dynamical systems: finite and infinite dimensional
- ordinary differential equations with time delay
- functional-differential equations
- difference equations
- mathematics applied to biology and medicine
- models describing the
behaviour of human immune system
(different types of infection, injections, drugs)
- models in epidemiology
- models of tumor dynamics
- A delay-differential equation model of HIV related cancer-immune system dynamics,
Math. Biosci. Engineering, 8 (2) 2011, 627-641 (with J. Poleszczuk).
- Analysis of biochemical reactions models with delays, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 376
2011, 74-83 (with M. Bodnar and J. Poleszczuk).
- Analysis of the Hopf bifurcation for the family of angiogenesis models,
J. Math. Anal. Appl., 382 2011, 180-203 (with M. Piotrowska).
- Negativity of delayed induced oscillations in a simple linear DDE, Appl. Math. Letters,
24 2011, 982-986 (with M. Bodnar and J. Poleszczuk).
- Stochastic Models of Gene Expression with Delayed Degradation, Bull. Math. Biol.,
2231-2247 (with J. Miekisz, J. Poleszczuk and M. Bodnar).
The bullet indicates the scientific interests of the Faculty Staff.
Up to 5 publications of each staff member have been included.
6th European Congress of Mathematics: STS on DDEs
Didactic materials - course on dynamical systems
Didactic materials - course for PhD students in IPI
National Conference on Application of
Mathematics in Biology and Medicine