prof. dr hab. Piotr Rybka
Ta strona ma swój polski odpowiednik
ul. Banacha 2
02-097 Warszawa, Poland
phone +48 22 55 44 486
fax +48 22 55 44 300
e-mail rybka (at) mimuw . edu . pl
Differential Equations, Calculus of Variations, Free Boundary Problems,
Singular Curvature Flow, Phase Transitions
(crystal growth, martensitic phase transitions in solids), Mathematical
models of continua and biology.
- (with Y. Giga, P.Gorka), Nonlocal spatially inhomogeneous Hamilton-Jacobi
equation with unusual free boundary, Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst.,
26 (2010), 493-519.
- (with E.Yokoyama, Y. Giga), A microscopic time scale approximation
to the behavior of the local slope on the faceted surface under a
nonuniformity in supersaturation,
Physica D, 237 (2008), 2845-2855.
- (with Y. Giga), Facet bending driven by the planar crystalline
curvature with a generic nonuniform forcing term,
J.Differential Equations 2466, (2009), 2264-2303.
- (with P.B.Mucha), A New Look at Equilibria in
Stefan-Type Problems in the Plane, SIAM J. Math Anal.
39, (2007), No 4,
- (with M. Luskin), Existence of Energy Minimizers for
Magnetostrictive Materials, SIAM J. Math Anal.
36, (2005), 2204-2019
- (with Q.Tang, D.Waxman), Evolution in a changing environment:
Existence of Solutions, Coll. Math. 98(2003).
- (with Y. Giga), Quasi-static evolution of 3-D crystals grown from supersaturated vapor, Adv. Diff. Equations. 15,
- On modified crystalline Stefan problem with
singular data, J.Differential Eq. 181, (2002), 340-366.
- (with K.-H.Hoffmann), Convergence of solutions to Cahn-Hilliard
equation, Commun. PDE. , 24 (1999), 1055-1077.
- (with K.-H.Hoffmann), Convergence of solutions to equation
of quasi-static approximation of viscoelasticity with capillarity,
J. Math. Analysis Appl., 226, (1998), 61-81.
- The crystalline version of the modified Stefan problem
in the plane and its properties,
SIAM J.Math. Anal., 30, (1999),
No 4., 756-786
- Viscous damping prevents propagation of singularities in
system of viscoelasticity, Proc. Royal Soc. Edinburgh A, 127, (1997), 1067-1074.
- (with I.Fonseca), Relaxation of multiple integrals in the
space BV, Proc. Royal Soc. Edinburgh A, 121,
- Dynamical modeling of phase transitions by means
of viscoelasticity in many dimensions, Proc. Royal Soc. Edinburgh A,
121, (1992), 101-138.
Here is my cv
The BV space in variational and evolution problems,
The University of Tokyo, Nov. 1 -- Nov. 10, 2016. The log of changes.
by my guest, MICHAL KOWALCZYK,
NONLINEAR THEORY OF LOCALIZED PATTERNS: AN INTRODUCTION,
delivered at the Faculty of Mathematics, the University of Warsaw, January 2016
Variational Problems in Optical Engineering and Free Material Design,
07.06.2018 - 09.06.2018 | Warsaw
Advanced Developments for Surface and Interface Dynamics - Analysis and Computation,
June 17 -- June 22, 2018| Banff