Provisional title of the upcoming volume is
Vector bundles, Schubert varieties, and equivariant cohomology
We invite the submission of articles to be considered for publication.
Submissions should contain recent original research relevant to the topics listed below,
or should be a high quality and self contained expository survey relevant to these topics.
Submitted articles will undergo a refereeing process and will be accepted only if they contain a survey or significant results not published elsewhere in the literature.
Topics of the volume
We welcome submissions of articles in the following fields of algebraic geometry:
- vector bundles,
- Schubert varieties and degeneracy loci,
- homogeneous spaces,
- equivariant cohomology,
- Thom polynomials,
- characteristic classes,
- symmetric functions and polynomials,
- tropical geometry,
- algebraic geometry in positive characteristic: arithmetic algebraic geometry, moduli problems.
The topics are motivated by the scientific range of the conference IMPANGA15, 12-18 April 2015, Będlewo, Poland
Submission method and deadline
To submit your contribution please e-mail it to one of the editors. The submission e-mail should contain:
- Title of the contribution
- Full name(s) of the author(s)
- Affiliation(s) of the author(s)
- Attached .pdf file with the article
It is already past the submission deadline. Nevertheless, new submissions are also going to be considered for a short while.
- Jarosław Buczyński (University of Warsaw; Polish Academy of Sciences), jabu*at*mimuw.edu.pl
- Mateusz Michałek (Polish Academy of Sciences; University of California, Berkeley), wajcha2*at*poczta.onet.pl
- Elisa Postighel (Loughborough University), elisa.postinghel*at*gmail.com
Like the whole previous 3 volumes were dedicated respectively to Grothendieck, Hoene-Wroński
and Zariski, we plan to dedicate the present volume as a whole to the memory of Friedrich Hirzebruch (1927-2012)