I am an assistant professor of computer science at the University of Warsaw.
- Bioinformatics and computational biology: 3D genome organization, DNA regulatory elements, single-cell data integration
- Machine learning: convolutional neural networks for DNA regulatory sequences
I co-organize a weekly working seminar Computational Biology and Bioinformatics.
- Interpretation of three-dimensional organization of the genome, in particular concurrent contacts between multiple loci and across homologous chromosomes (more)
- Identification of DNA regulatory elements driving chromatin loop formation
- Integrative analysis of single-cell and population-level genomics data for better understanding of gene expression (more)
I have some other ideas for B.Sc./M.Sc. theses, please inquiry by e-mail.