dr hab. Jakub Radoszewski, prof. UW
Institute of Informatics, University of Warsaw
Publications (in DBLP)
PC member of
ESA 2023 A,
I co-chaired the PC of CPM 2017.
Invited lectures at SPIRE 2023, PSC 2019.
- "Quest for optimality in variants of text indexing and related problems", Polish National Science Centre project under SONATA BIS programme (2023-2028)
- "New trends in text algorithms", Polish National Science Centre project under SONATA programme (2019-2023)
- Algorithms for text processing with errors and uncertainties, Foundation for Polish Science project
under Homing programme (2017-2019)
- "Algorithms and combinatorics of non-standard texts", Ministry of Science and Higher Education project under Iuventus Plus programme (2015-2016)
PhD students supervised: Juliusz Straszyński (thesis).
Master's students supervised:
Bartosz Kostka from UWr (book),
Maciej Hołubowicz and Jan Tabaszewski,
Patryk Czajka (paper),
Michał Adamczyk (paper),
Bartłomiej Wiśniewski (paper),
Jacek Tomasiewicz (book in Polish).
- I serve as the vice chair and the chair of the jury in the Main Committee of Polish Olympiad in Informatics.
- My articles in Delta magazine: in Polish.