How to submit classes proposals (in Polish)?
Here is the Polish version of the page (mostly obsolete)
I'm an associate professor in the Institute of Informatics at the
Faculty of Mathematics, Informatics and Mechanics of the Warsaw University.
I am on the editorial board of Mathematical Structures in Computer Science. Please submit!
My research interests include:
- program specification and verification,
- foundations and software engineering for object-oriented languages,
- theorem proving,
- lambda calculus and type systems.
I am involved in the following research projects:
- NCN grant "Automatisation of constructive logic"
- MOBIUS - Mobility, Ubiquity and Security, EU funded Integrated Project
- TYPES - Types for Proofs and Programs, EU funded Coordination Action
- GAMES - EU funded Research Training Network
- Reasoning about programs with the help of tools based on the type theory - the grant funded by the Polish Ministry of Science and Informatisation
I took part in development of the following tools and formalisations:
|| +48 (0)22 - 55 44 575
|| +48 (0)22 - 55 44 400
Faculty of Mathematics, Informatics and Mechanics
ul. Banacha 2
My scientific genealogy
My public PGP key
Last modification: 16.10.2018