part of VAT
November 22, 10:00 - November 23, 15:00
- MIMUW room 2270 (Thursday, 10:00-12:00)
- MIMUW room 3170 (Thursday, 12:00-18:00)
- IMPAN room 321 (Friday, 10:00-15:00)
This will be an informal meeting to discuss various approaches to T-varieties (algebraic varieties with a torus action). In particular, we plan to compare the approach of polyhedral divisors (nice survey) with the approach by analysing the fixed points and moment polytopes and equivariant K-theory (like in this paper).
Everyone who is a friend to toric varieties is welcome to participate. For additional info contact Robert Śmiech (homepage).
- Klaus Altmann
- Jarosław Buczyński
- Maksymilian Grab
- Christian Haase
- Nathan Ilten
- Joachim Jelisiejew
- Michał Lech
- Eleonora Romano
- Karin Schaller
- Robert Śmiech
- Andrzej Weber
- Jarosław Wiśniewski
Please bear in mind that due to informal character of the meeting, there is no schedule and listeners are encouraged to take active role in the talks.
- Klaus Altmann, Nathan Ilten - T-varieties via polyhedral divisors
- Jarosław Buczyński - T-varieties via fixed points and moment polytopes
- Andrzej Weber - Localization theorems and cohomology
- Eleonora Romano - Adjunction for varieties with torus action
- Maksymilian Grab - Grids in resolving quotient singularities
- Joachim Jelisiejew - ABB decomposition for monoids
- Michał Lech - Degenerations of some homogeneous varieties
Last minute change below:
On Wednesday (November 21), after the arrival of the train from Berlin, arriving participants have table reserved at SHUK, located at Grójecka 107. Social event at pub Lolek located in Pole Mokotowskie park will take place on Thursday.