A simple flight simulator involving a physical model of airplane dynamics. Main features of the model:
- airplane as a rigid solid,
- lift and drag forces generated by wings,
- aerodynamic forces of control surfaces and stabilizers,
- air friction,
- thrust generated by engines,
- fuel tanks and fuel consumption,
- ,,spring-based'' model of wheels,
- standard elements of flight control: air brakes and flaps.
- To start and pause simulation press P.
- To exit press Esc.
- Move control stick by mouse.
- Use Left-Right arrows to control the rudder.
- You can adjust the throttle using Up-Down arrows.
- Press Space to enable brakes for a moment.
- Use W to open / close wheels.
- Keys R, T, Y control the throttle.
- Keys D, F, G control flaps.
- Keys V, B, N control brakes.
If not stated otherwise, the presented programs are objects of copyright restrictions.
The author is not liable for damages resulting from the use of the presented programs.
Copyright (©) 2005 - 2019 Michał Skrzypczak
last modification: 15:28 03.03.2015