A small animation :)
- eCAMBer - software developed for supporting large-scale comparative analysis of multiple bacterial strains.
- CAMBer - software developed for supporting comparative analysis of multiple bacterial strains. The first version of CAMBer.
- GWAMAR - software developed for assessment of drug resistance-associated mutations in bacteria.
- RTF Copy/Paste - Netbeans plugin to support copying of the editor content with formatting in RTF format.
- APCluster plugin - Java implementation (as a plugin to Cytoscape) of the affinity propagation clustering algorithm.
- Nonsol - Simple program for solving Nonogram puzzles.
Seminar and conference presentations
- Detection of drug resistance-associated mutations
- eCAMBer: efficient support for large-scale comparative analysis of multiple bacterial strains
- An approach to identifying drug resistance associated mutations in bacterial strains
- Three-dimensional modeling of chromatin structure from interaction frequency data using MCMC sampling
- CAMBer: an approach to support comparative analysis of multiple bacterial strains
- Studies on the emergence of drug resistance in M. tuberculosis (2)
- Studies on the emergence of drug resistance in M. tuberculosis
- Molecular data on drug resistance in M. tuberculosis
- Comparing different ODE modelling approaches for gene regulatory networks
- Landscape of clustering algorithms
- Global considerations in hierarchical clustering
Some of my favourite music albums/musicians
- Tim Minchin
- Greydon Square (Kardashev Scale)
- Eminem (Recovery)
- TeTris (Naturalnie EP)