|Phone (telefon)|| 225544546|
mcboro (at) mimuw (dot) edu (dot) pl
|Fields of interest
|| Singularity theory|
Low dimensional topology.
Last updated Aug 18th, 2017.
- Solid angles and Seifert hypersurfaces joint with S. Dangskul and A. Ranicki
- Khovanov homology and periodic links , joint with W. Politarczyk.
- Involutive Heegaard Floer homology and rational cuspidal curves , joint with J. Hom. With an
appendix by A. Schinzel.
- Rational cuspidal curves in projective surfaces. Topological versus algebraic obstruction"
- Codimension 2 embeddings, algebraic surgery and Seifert forms ,
joint with A. Nemethi and A. Ranicki.
- Intermediate links of plane curves , joint with A. Bodin. To appear in Israel J. Math.
- The Upsilon function of L-space knots is a Legendre transform ,
preprint, joint with M. Hedden, to appear in Math. Proc. Cambridge.
- Immersed concordances of links and Heegaard Floer homology , joint with E. Gorsky,
to appear in Indiana Univ. Math. Journal.
- Plane algebraic curves of arbitrary genus via Heegaard Floer homology , joint with M. Hedden and C. Livingston. arXiv version.
- Heegaard Floer Homologies and Rational Cuspidal Curves. Lecture notes , joint with
A. Baranowski and J. Serrano de Rodgigo,
Winter Braids Lecture Notes, 3 : Winter Braids VI (Lille, 2016) (2016), Exp. No. 1, 39 p.
- Puiseux coefficients and parametric deformation of plane curve singularities
Comm. Algebra 44 (2016), no. 5, 2118–2151.
- Topological obstructions for rational cuspidal curves in Hirzebruch surfaces ,
joint with T. K. Moe. Michigan Math. J. 65 (2016), no. 4, 761–797.
- Morse theory for manifolds with boundary joint with A. Nemethi and A. Ranicki.
Algebr. Geom. Topol. 16 (2016), no. 2, 971-1023.
- Blanchfield forms and Gordian distance ,
joint with S. Friedl and M. Powell, J. Math. Soc. Japan 68 (2016), no. 3, 1047–1080.
- Tiling the Integer Lattice with Translated Sublattices , joint with D. Nguyen and S. Robins,
Moscow J. Combinatorics and Number Theory 6 (2016), no. 4, 407-430.
Semigroups, d-invariants and deformations of cuspidal singular points of plane curves ,
joint with C. Livingston. J. Lond. Math. Soc. 93 (2016), no. 2, 439--463.
- Embedded Morse theory and relative splitting of cobordisms of manifolds ,
joint with M. Powell. J. Geom. Anal. 26 (2016), no. 1, 57--87.
- The average signature of graph links
joint with J. Sosnowska, Forum Mathematicum 27 (2015), no. 5, 2927--2956.
- On the semicontinuity of the mod 2 spectrum of hypersurface singularities joint
with A. Nemethi and A. Ranicki. J. of Alg. Geom. 24 (2015), no. 2, 379--398.
- The unknotting number and classical invariants I
joint with S. Friedl, Alg. Geom. Top. 15 (2015), no. 1, 85--135.
- The Hodge spectrum of analytic germs on isolated surface singularities , joint with A. Nemethi. Journal des Math. pures et appliquees 9 (103), 2015, 1132--1156.
- On the algebraic unknotting number joint with S. Friedl,
Transactions of London Math. Soc. 1 (1) 2014, 57-84
- Heegaard Floer homology and rational cuspidal curves ,
joint with C. Livingstion, Forum of Mathematics, Sigma, 2 (2014), e28.
- A note on a topological approach to the $\mu$-constant problem in dimension 2 joint with S. Friedl, Rev. Mat. Complut. 27 (2014), no. 1.
- The unknotting number and classical invariants II joint with S. Friedl, Glasg. Math. J. 56 (2014), no. 3, 657–680.
- Deformations of singularities of plane curves. Topological approach ,
Osaka J. Math. 51 (2014), no. 3, 573--583.
- Heegaard Floer homologies for (+1) surgeries on torus knots
joint with A. Nemethi, Acta Math. Hungar. 139 (2013), no. 4, 303--319.
- Spectrum of plane curves via knot theory
joint with A. Nemethi. J. London Math. Soc. 86 (2012), no. 1, 87--110 Arxiv version is here.
- Morse theory of plane algebraic curves published in
J. of Topology 5(2012), 341--365. Early version on arxiv
- Hodge-type structures as link invariants joint with A. Nemethi, published in
Ann. Inst. Fourier 63 (2013), 269--301.
- Puiseux Expansion of a Cuspidal Singularity published in
Bull. Polish Acad. Sci. Math. 60 (2012), 21-25. Earlier version on arxiv.
- A rho-invariant of iterated torus knots published in Proc. Sympos. Pure Math. 82 (2011), 29--38. The arxiv
version is recommended since two small mistakes are corrected.
- Number of singular points of an annulus in C^2 joint with
H. Zoladek. Published in Annales de l'institut Fourier, 61 no. 4 (2011), p. 1539-1555. Arxiv version is here.
- On the signatures of torus knots joint with K. Oleszkiewicz. Published in
Bull. Pol. Acad. Sci. Math. 58 (2010), no. 2, 167--177. Arxiv version is also available.
- Complex algebraic plane curves via the Poincare--Hopf formula.
II. Annuli. joint with H. Zoladek. Published in Israeli J. Math. 175(2010), 301--347. The version on
arxiv differs from the published one: it contains full computational details. We do not recommend reading it.
- Small amplitude limit cycles for the polynomial Lienard
system joint with H. Zoladek. Published in J. Diff. Eq. 245(2008), 2522--2533.
- Complex algebraic curves via Poincare--Hopf
formula. III. Codimension bounds. joint with H. Żołądek, Journal of Mathematics of Kyoto University, 48.No 2 (2008).
- Geometry of Puiseux expansions joint with H. Zoladek. Published in
Ann. Polon. Math. 93(2008), no.3, 263--280.
Complex algebraic curves via Poincare--Hopf formula. I. Parametric lines.
joint with H. Żołądek published in Pacific Journal of Mathematics 229(2007), no. 2, 307--338.
- The Pascal theorem and some its generalisations
joint with H. Żołądek. Published in Topol. Meth.
Nonlinear Anal. 19(2002), no.1, 77--90
- Number of singular points of genus g curve with one place at infinity.
this version will not be submitted.
Slides for some talks
Materiały dla studentów