|Phone (telefon)|| 225544546|
mcboro (at) mimuw (dot) edu (dot) pl
|Fields of interest
|| Singularity theory|
Low dimensional topology.
Last updated Aug 18th, 2017.
- Up to topological concordance links are strongly quasipositive joint with P. Feller
- Solid angles and Seifert hypersurfaces joint with S. Dangskul and A. Ranicki
- Involutive Heegaard Floer homology and rational cuspidal curves , joint with J. Hom. With an
appendix by A. Schinzel. To appear in Proceedings of the LMS.
- Khovanov homology and periodic links , joint with W. Politarczyk. To appear in Indiana Univ. Math. Journal.
- Untwisting number and Blanchfield pairings To appear in Osaka J. Math
- Intermediate links of plane curves , joint with A. Bodin. To appear in Israel J. Math.
- Immersed concordances of links and Heegaard Floer homology , joint with E. Gorsky,
to appear in Indiana Univ. Math. Journal.
- Rational cuspidal curves in projective surfaces. Topological versus algebraic obstruction"
, Int. J. Math. 28 (2017), no. 14. arxiv version
- The Upsilon function of L-space knots is a Legendre transform ,
preprint, joint with M. Hedden, Math. Proc. Cambridge Philos. Soc. 164 (2018), no. 3, 401--411.
- Plane algebraic curves of arbitrary genus via Heegaard Floer homology , joint with M. Hedden and C. Livingston, Comment. Math. Helv. 92 (2017), no. 2, 215--256. arXiv version.
- Heegaard Floer Homologies and Rational Cuspidal Curves. Lecture notes , joint with
A. Baranowski and J. Serrano de Rodgigo,
Winter Braids Lecture Notes, 3 : Winter Braids VI (Lille, 2016) (2016), Exp. No. 1, 39 p.
- Puiseux coefficients and parametric deformation of plane curve singularities
Comm. Algebra 44 (2016), no. 5, 2118–2151.
- Topological obstructions for rational cuspidal curves in Hirzebruch surfaces ,
joint with T. K. Moe. Michigan Math. J. 65 (2016), no. 4, 761–797.
- Morse theory for manifolds with boundary joint with A. Nemethi and A. Ranicki.
Algebr. Geom. Topol. 16 (2016), no. 2, 971-1023.
- Blanchfield forms and Gordian distance ,
joint with S. Friedl and M. Powell, J. Math. Soc. Japan 68 (2016), no. 3, 1047–1080.
- Tiling the Integer Lattice with Translated Sublattices , joint with D. Nguyen and S. Robins,
Moscow J. Combinatorics and Number Theory 6 (2016), no. 4, 407-430.
Semigroups, d-invariants and deformations of cuspidal singular points of plane curves ,
joint with C. Livingston. J. Lond. Math. Soc. 93 (2016), no. 2, 439--463.
- Embedded Morse theory and relative splitting of cobordisms of manifolds ,
joint with M. Powell. J. Geom. Anal. 26 (2016), no. 1, 57--87.
- The average signature of graph links
joint with J. Sosnowska, Forum Mathematicum 27 (2015), no. 5, 2927--2956.
- On the semicontinuity of the mod 2 spectrum of hypersurface singularities joint
with A. Nemethi and A. Ranicki. J. of Alg. Geom. 24 (2015), no. 2, 379--398.
- The unknotting number and classical invariants I
joint with S. Friedl, Alg. Geom. Top. 15 (2015), no. 1, 85--135.
- The Hodge spectrum of analytic germs on isolated surface singularities , joint with A. Nemethi. Journal des Math. pures et appliquees 9 (103), 2015, 1132--1156.
- On the algebraic unknotting number joint with S. Friedl,
Transactions of London Math. Soc. 1 (1) 2014, 57-84
- Heegaard Floer homology and rational cuspidal curves ,
joint with C. Livingstion, Forum of Mathematics, Sigma, 2 (2014), e28.
- A note on a topological approach to the $\mu$-constant problem in dimension 2 joint with S. Friedl, Rev. Mat. Complut. 27 (2014), no. 1.
- The unknotting number and classical invariants II joint with S. Friedl, Glasg. Math. J. 56 (2014), no. 3, 657–680.
- Deformations of singularities of plane curves. Topological approach ,
Osaka J. Math. 51 (2014), no. 3, 573--583.
- Heegaard Floer homologies for (+1) surgeries on torus knots
joint with A. Nemethi, Acta Math. Hungar. 139 (2013), no. 4, 303--319.
- Spectrum of plane curves via knot theory
joint with A. Nemethi. J. London Math. Soc. 86 (2012), no. 1, 87--110 Arxiv version is here.
- Morse theory of plane algebraic curves
J. of Topology 5 (2012), 341--365. Early version on arxiv
- Hodge-type structures as link invariants joint with A. Nemethi,
Ann. Inst. Fourier 63 (2013), 269--301.
- Puiseux Expansion of a Cuspidal Singularity
Bull. Polish Acad. Sci. Math. 60 (2012), 21-25. Earlier version on arxiv.
- A rho-invariant of iterated torus knots Proc. Sympos. Pure Math. 82 (2011), 29--38. The arxiv
version is recommended since two small mistakes are corrected.
- Number of singular points of an annulus in C^2 joint with
H. Zoladek. Annales de l'institut Fourier, 61 no. 4 (2011), p. 1539-1555. Arxiv version is here.
- On the signatures of torus knots joint with K. Oleszkiewicz.
Bull. Pol. Acad. Sci. Math. 58 (2010), no. 2, 167--177. Arxiv version is also available.
- Complex algebraic plane curves via the Poincare--Hopf formula.
II. Annuli. joint with H. Zoladek. Israeli J. Math. 175(2010), 301--347. The version on
arxiv differs from the published one: it contains full computational details. We do not recommend reading it.
- Small amplitude limit cycles for the polynomial Lienard
system joint with H. Zoladek. J. Diff. Eq. 245(2008), 2522--2533.
- Complex algebraic curves via Poincare--Hopf
formula. III. Codimension bounds. joint with H. Żołądek, Journal of Mathematics of Kyoto University, 48.No 2 (2008).
- Geometry of Puiseux expansions joint with H. Zoladek.
Ann. Polon. Math. 93(2008), no.3, 263--280.
Complex algebraic curves via Poincare--Hopf formula. I. Parametric lines.
joint with H. Żołądek Pacific Journal of Mathematics 229(2007), no. 2, 307--338.
- The Pascal theorem and some its generalisations
joint with H. Żołądek. Topol. Meth.
Nonlinear Anal. 19(2002), no.1, 77--90
- Codimension 2 embeddings, algebraic surgery and Seifert forms ,
joint with A. Nemethi and A. Ranicki. The paper was withdrawn as it contains an error in the main theorem. We plan to fix it, but we don't want to keep it on
- Number of singular points of genus g curve with one place at infinity.
this version will not be submitted.
Slides for some talks
Materiały dla studentów