Current project: Algebraic varieties related to combinatorial structures
Polish National Science Centre project SONATA 2017/26/D/ST1/00755.
3 years: April 2018 - June 2021
Maria Donten-Bury (MIMUW) - principal investigator
Joachim Jelisiejew (IMPAN)
Maksymilian Grab (postdoc, MIMUW), July 2019 - June 2021
- Cox rings, in particular of resolutions of quotient singularities,
- computing GIT quotients for torus actions,
- varieties related to matrices and matrix groups, e.g. matrix Schubert varieties, Kazhdan-Lusztig varieties,
- varieties with torus actions (of low complexity), their polyhedral divisors and relation to deformation theory,
- tropicalization with additional structure.
Cox rings of resolutions of quotient singularities
NCN 2012/07/N/ST1/03202 PRELUDIUM, 18 months: July 2013 - December 2014
Constructing algebraic varieties via finite group actions
MNiSW N N201 611240, 18 months: April 2011 - October 2012