- 2004 - 2007,
Computer Science: Master of Science
- 2000 - 2004,
Warsaw University, Faculty of Mathematics,
Informatics and Mechanics: Bachelor of Science
- 2014 - now: Flight Software at SpaceX.
- 2007 - 2013: Software Engineer at Google, Mountain View, CA. Worked on:
- Datacenter infrastructure.
- Commerce search quality.
- Promotional ads distribution.
- Code Jam.
- 2013: Teaching at the summer camp for the finalists of the Polish Olympiad in Informatics, a national computer programming competition for high school students.
- 2005: Team leader at International Olympiad in Informatics.
- 2005: Summer internship at Google, Mountain View, CA.
- 2004: Teaching Assistant at Purdue University (Data Structures).
- 2003 - 2004: Teaching assistant at Warsaw University (Algorithms and Data Structures).
- 2003 - 2004: Teaching a programming course to high school students in Poland.
- 2000 - 2004: Member of the Jury of the
Polish Olympiad in Informatics, working on problem statements, key
solutions, test data and software.
- 2000 - 2004: USACO Assistant Coach.
- 2000 - 2004: Teaching at science camps for gifted high school students at
science camps run by
Polish Children's Fund.
- 2003: Summer internship at Microsoft, Redmond, WA, USA.
Worked in the CLR Performance Team.
- 2001: Summer internship at
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center, Hawthorne, NY, USA.
Worked on Natural Language Processing.
- TopCoder Open:
International programming contest.
- 2008, Las Vegas, NV: winner
- 2007, Las Vegas, NV: 6th place
- 2006, Las Vegas, NV: 2nd place
- 2004, Santa Clara, CA: winner
- 2003, Uncasville, CT: winner
- TopCoder Collegiate Challenge:
International programming contest for university students.
- 2006, San Diego, CA: semifinal
- 2005, Santa Clara, CA: 2nd place
- 2004, Boston, MA: winner
- ACM International Collegiate
Programming Contest: International team programming contest for university students.
- 2003, Beverly Hills, CA: winner
- 2001, Vancouver, Canada: 6th place
- Challenge 24: International 24h team programming contest.
- 2014, Budapest, Hungary: winner
- International Olympiad in Informatics:
International programming contest for high school students.
- 2000, Beijing, China: 14th place (gold medal)
- 1999, Antalya, Turkey: 19th place (gold medal)
- 1998, Troia, Portugal: 36th place (silver medal)
- ACM ICPC Java Challenge:
Java team programming competition.
- 2001, Vancouver, Canada: winner
- Google Code Jam:
Google programming contest.
- 2006, New York, NY: 5th place
- 2004, San Jose, CA: 4th place
- 2003, San Jose, CA: 4th place
- Google Code Jam Europe:
Google programming contest.
- 2006, Dublin, Ireland: winner
- ACM Central European Collegiate Programming Contest: team programming contest
- 2002, Warsaw, Poland: winner
- 2001, Warsaw, Poland: second place
- 2000, Prague, Czech Republic: winner
- Central European Olympiad in Informatics: programming contest for high school students
- 2000, Cluj-Napoca, Romania: 3rd place (gold medal)
- 1998, Zadar, Croatia: 4th place (gold medal)
- USA Computing Olympiad: online programming contest for high school students
- 2000 Open: winner
- 2000 Spring: winner
- CodeCup: online computer game programming tournament
- 2012, game Quantum tic-tac-toe: winner
- 2010, game Dvonn: 2nd place
- 2009, game Pillars: winner
- 2008, game Alquerque: winner
- 2006, game Turn Right: winner
- Internet Problem Solving Contest Contest: online team programming contest
- 2012: winner
- 2011: 2nd place
- 2010: winner
- 2009: 2nd place
- 2008: winner
- 2007: 4th place
- 2006: winner
- International Functional Programming Contest: online team programming contest
- 2004: Ross Fellowship at Purdue University
- 1997-2001: Scholarship of the Polish Minister of Education for exceptional
achievements in the field of science
- 1998 "Wyzwania" Foundation and Headmasters' Conference HMC scholarship to Warwick School, England
- 1993-1999: Scholarship of the
Polish Children's Fund
Programming languages experience
C++, Java, Python, C#, Pascal, Ocaml, SML, Haskell, Prolog