|Phone (telefon)|| 225544546|
mcboro (at) mimuw (dot) edu (dot) pl
Czyli gg. Ale OpenSource.
Odpowiadam na pytania matematyczne (konsultacje przez internet).
|Fields of interest
|| Singularity theory|
Low dimensional topology.
Last updated May 14th, 2013.
- Semigroups, d-invariants and deformations of cuspidal singular points of plane curves
preprint, joint with Ch. Livingston.
- The average signature of graph links
preprint, joint with J. Sosnowska.
- Heegaard Floer homology and rational cuspidal curves
preprint, joint with Ch. Livingstion.
- A note on a topological approach to the $\mu$-constant problem in dimension 2
preprint, joint with S. Friedl, to appear in Revista Mathematica Complutense.
- Codimension 2 embeddings, algebraic surgery and Seifert forms
joint with A. Nemethi and A. Ranicki. This paper is often referred to as BNR2.
- On the semicontinuity of the mod 2 spectrum of hypersurface singularities joint
with A. Nemethi and A. Ranicki. To appear in Journal of Algebraic Geometry
- Morse theory for manifolds with boundary joint with A. Nemethi and A. Ranicki. It is first paper
in a longer series.
- The unknotting number and classical invariants II joint with S. Friedl.
- The unknotting number and classical invariants I
joint with S. Friedl.
- Heegaard Floer homologies for (+1) surgeries on torus knots
joint with A. Nemethi, to appear in Acta Mathematica Hungarica. Available under online
first Acta Math. Hun. web page
- Deformations of singularities of plane curves. Topological approach preprint. To appear in
Osaka J. Math.
- Puiseux coefficients and parametric deformation of plane curve singularities preprint. Completely
rewritten in January 2012.
- Spectrum of plane curves via knot theory
joint with A. Nemethi. J. London Math. Soc. 86 (2012), no. 1, 87--110 Arxiv version is here.
- Morse theory of plane algebraic curves published in
J. of Topology 5(2012), 341--365. Early version on arxiv
- Hodge-type structures as link invariants joint with A. Nemethi, published in
Ann. Inst. Fourier 63 (2013), 269--301.
- Puiseux Expansion of a Cuspidal Singularity published in
Bull. Polish Acad. Sci. Math. 60 (2012), 21-25. Earlier version on arxiv.
- A rho-invariant of iterated torus knots published in Proc. Sympos. Pure Math. 82 (2011), 29--38. The arxiv
version is recommended since two small mistakes are corrected.
- Number of singular points of an annulus in C^2 joint with
H. Zoladek. Published in Annales de l'institut Fourier, 61 no. 4 (2011), p. 1539-1555. Arxiv version is here.
- On the signatures of torus knots joint with K. Oleszkiewicz. Published in
Bull. Pol. Acad. Sci. Math. 58 (2010), no. 2, 167--177. Arxiv version is also available.
- Complex algebraic plane curves via the Poincare--Hopf formula.
II. Annuli. joint with H. Zoladek. Published in Israeli J. Math. 175(2010), 301--347. The version on
arxiv differs from the published one: it contains full computational details. We do not recommend reading it.
- Small amplitude limit cycles for the polynomial Lienard
system joint with H. Zoladek. Published in J. Diff. Eq. 245(2008), 2522--2533.
- Complex algebraic curves via Poincare--Hopf
formula. III. Codimension bounds. joint with H. Żołądek (preprint) . Journal of Mathematics of Kyoto University, 48.No 2 (2008).
- Geometry of Puiseux expansions joint with H. Zoladek. Published in
Ann. Polon. Math. 93(2008), no.3, 263--280.
Complex algebraic curves via Poincare--Hopf formula. I. Parametric lines.
joint with H. Żołądek published in Pacific Journal of Mathematics 229(2007), no. 2, 307--338.
- The Pascal theorem and some its generalisations
joint with H. Żołądek. Published in Topol. Meth.
Nonlinear Anal. 19(2002), no.1, 77--90
- Number of singular points of genus g curve with one place at infinity.
this version will not be submitted. It is the reference for attacking the full Lin's conjecture by computational methods.
Materiały dla studentów