|Phone (telefon)|| 225544546|
mcboro (at) mimuw (dot) edu (dot) pl
|Fields of interest
|| Singularity theory|
Low dimensional topology.
Last updated Mar 30th, 2016.
- Intermediate links of plane curves , joint with A. Bodin.
- Immersed concordances of links and Heegaard Floer homology , joint with E. Gorsky.
- Rational cuspidal curves in projective surfaces. Topological versus algebraic obstruction"
- The Upsilon function of L-space knots is a Legendre transform ,
preprint, joint with M. Hedden.
- Plane algebraic curves of arbitrary genus via Heegaard Floer homology ,
preprint, joint with M. Hedden and C. Livingston.
- Codimension 2 embeddings, algebraic surgery and Seifert forms ,
joint with A. Nemethi and A. Ranicki.
- Lattice tilings of Z^d by translated integer sublattices , joint with D. Nguyen and S. Robins.
- Puiseux coefficients and parametric deformation of plane curve singularities preprint,
to appear in Comm. in Alg.
- Topological obstructions for rational cuspidal curves in Hirzebruch surfaces , preprint,
joint, with T. K. Moe. To appear in Michigan Math. J.
- Morse theory for manifolds with boundary joint with A. Nemethi and A. Ranicki. To appear
in Alg. Geom. Top.
- Blanchfield forms and Gordian distance , preprint,
joint with S. Friedl and M. Powell, to appear in Journal of Math. Soc. Japan
Semigroups, d-invariants and deformations of cuspidal singular points of plane curves
preprint, joint with C. Livingston. J. Lond. Math. Soc. 93 (2016), no. 2, 439--463.
- Embedded Morse theory and relative splitting of cobordisms of manifolds ,
preprint, joint with M. Powell. J. Geom. Anal. 26 (2016), no. 1, 57--87.
- The average signature of graph links
preprint, joint with J. Sosnowska, Forum Mathematicum 27 (2015), no. 5, 2927--2956.
- On the semicontinuity of the mod 2 spectrum of hypersurface singularities joint
with A. Nemethi and A. Ranicki. J. of Alg. Geom. 24 (2015), no. 2, 379--398.
- The unknotting number and classical invariants I
joint with S. Friedl, Alg. Geom. Top. 15 (2015), no. 1, 85--135.
- The Hodge spectrum of analytic germs on isolated surface singularities preprint, joint with A. Nemethi. Journal des Math. pures et appliquees 9 (103), 2015, 1132--1156.
- On the algebraic unknotting number joint with S. Friedl,
Transactions of London Math. Soc. 1 (1) 2014, 57-84
- Heegaard Floer homology and rational cuspidal curves
preprint, joint with C. Livingstion, Forum of Mathematics, Sigma, 2 (2014), e28.
- A note on a topological approach to the $\mu$-constant problem in dimension 2 joint with S. Friedl, Rev. Mat. Complut. 27 (2014), no. 1.
- The unknotting number and classical invariants II joint with S. Friedl, Glasg. Math. J. 56 (2014), no. 3, 657–680.
- Deformations of singularities of plane curves. Topological approach ,
Osaka J. Math. 51 (2014), no. 3, 573--583.
- Heegaard Floer homologies for (+1) surgeries on torus knots
joint with A. Nemethi, Acta Math. Hungar. 139 (2013), no. 4, 303--319.
- Spectrum of plane curves via knot theory
joint with A. Nemethi. J. London Math. Soc. 86 (2012), no. 1, 87--110 Arxiv version is here.
- Morse theory of plane algebraic curves published in
J. of Topology 5(2012), 341--365. Early version on arxiv
- Hodge-type structures as link invariants joint with A. Nemethi, published in
Ann. Inst. Fourier 63 (2013), 269--301.
- Puiseux Expansion of a Cuspidal Singularity published in
Bull. Polish Acad. Sci. Math. 60 (2012), 21-25. Earlier version on arxiv.
- A rho-invariant of iterated torus knots published in Proc. Sympos. Pure Math. 82 (2011), 29--38. The arxiv
version is recommended since two small mistakes are corrected.
- Number of singular points of an annulus in C^2 joint with
H. Zoladek. Published in Annales de l'institut Fourier, 61 no. 4 (2011), p. 1539-1555. Arxiv version is here.
- On the signatures of torus knots joint with K. Oleszkiewicz. Published in
Bull. Pol. Acad. Sci. Math. 58 (2010), no. 2, 167--177. Arxiv version is also available.
- Complex algebraic plane curves via the Poincare--Hopf formula.
II. Annuli. joint with H. Zoladek. Published in Israeli J. Math. 175(2010), 301--347. The version on
arxiv differs from the published one: it contains full computational details. We do not recommend reading it.
- Small amplitude limit cycles for the polynomial Lienard
system joint with H. Zoladek. Published in J. Diff. Eq. 245(2008), 2522--2533.
- Complex algebraic curves via Poincare--Hopf
formula. III. Codimension bounds. joint with H. Żołądek, Journal of Mathematics of Kyoto University, 48.No 2 (2008).
- Geometry of Puiseux expansions joint with H. Zoladek. Published in
Ann. Polon. Math. 93(2008), no.3, 263--280.
Complex algebraic curves via Poincare--Hopf formula. I. Parametric lines.
joint with H. Żołądek published in Pacific Journal of Mathematics 229(2007), no. 2, 307--338.
- The Pascal theorem and some its generalisations
joint with H. Żołądek. Published in Topol. Meth.
Nonlinear Anal. 19(2002), no.1, 77--90
- Number of singular points of genus g curve with one place at infinity.
this version will not be submitted. It is the reference for attacking the full Lin's conjecture by computational methods.
Slides for some talks
Materiały dla studentów