Here is the Polish version of the page (mostly obsolete)
I'm a researcher (adjunct) in the Institute of Informatics at the
Faculty of Mathematics, Informatics and Mechanics of the Warsaw University.
My research interests include:
- program specification and verification,
- foundations and software engineering for object-oriented languages,
- theorem proving,
- lambda calculus and type systems.
I am involved in the following research projects:
- NCN grant "Automatisation of constructive logic"
- MOBIUS - Mobility, Ubiquity and Security, EU funded Integrated Project
- TYPES - Types for Proofs and Programs, EU funded Coordination Action
- GAMES - EU funded Research Training Network
- Reasoning about programs with the help of tools based on the type theory - the grant funded by the Polish Ministry of Science and Informatisation
I took part in development of the following tools and formalisations:
|| +48 (0)22 - 55 44 575
|| +48 (0)22 - 55 44 400
Faculty of Mathematics, Informatics and Mechanics
ul. Banacha 2
My scientific genealogy
My public PGP key
Last modification: 13.10.2015