Next TLCA: Eindhoven, June 2013
Scope of the conference
TLCA List of Open Problems
Predecessors of TLCA
* Typed and untyped lambda-calculi as models of computation.
* Proof theory: Natural deduction, sequent calculi, cut elimination and normalization. Propositions as types, linear logic and proof nets.
* Types: Subtypes, dependent types, type inference, polymorphism, types for security.
* Semantics: Denotational semantics, game semantics, realizability, categorical models.
* Programming languages: Foundations of functional and object-oriented programming, proof search, logic programming, type checking.
* Implementation: Abstract machines, parallel execution, optimal reduction, program optimization.
* Computer-aided reasoning.
LNCS 664 (M. Bezem, J.F. Groote, Eds.)
1995 (Edinburgh) --- LNCS 902 (M. Dezani-Ciancaglini, G. Plotkin, Eds.)
1997 (Nancy) --- LNCS 1210 (P. de Groote, J.R. Hindley, Eds.)
1999 (L'Aquila) --- LNCS 1581 (J.-Y. Girard, Ed.)
2001 (Krakow) --- LNCS 2044 (S.Abramsky, Ed.)
2003 (Valencia) --- LNCS 2701 (M. Hofmann, Ed.)
2005 (Nara) --- LNCS 3461 (P. Urzyczyn, Ed.)
2007 (Paris) --- LNCS 4583 (S. Ronchi Della Rocca, Ed.)
2009 (Brasilia) --- LNCS 5608 (P.-L. Curien, Ed.)
2011 (Novi Sad) --- LNCS 6690, ARCoSS, (Luke Ong, Ed.)
Visit the DBLP page for bibliographic information and list of contents.
Final revised and expanded versions of selected papers from TLCA 1997, 1999, 2003, and 2005 have appeared in special issues of Fundamenta Informaticae:vol 33, Number 4, April 1998 (Guest Editor: Roger Hindley)
Selected papers of TLCA 2007 and TLCA 2009 appeared in special issues of Logical Methods in Computer Science.
One can also read "TLCA" as: Tratado de Libre Comercio de América, The Leadership Campaign on AIDS, Traffic Light Control Agent, Trust and Loan Companies Act, T. L. Carter & Associates, Texas Laboratory and Curation Alliance, or even Telecomunicaciones por Cable!
Last modified: March 19, 2012